Thank you for your interest in employment with Historic Dunvegan. There are currently no positions available at this time. Please check this page regularly for updates.
Volunteering at Historic Dunvegan
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, increase your knowledge and have fun? Historic Dunvegan is always looking for volunteers of all ages: individuals, retirees, families, teachers (seasonal) and students.
- Volunteer positions are often seasonal (May – September) but long-term positions may be available
- Short-term activities are usually related to annual special events that are typically held on weekends
- Volunteer opportunities are based on finding a match between the abilities, knowledge and needs of the potential volunteer and the needs Historic Dunvegan
Examples of short-term volunteer positions:
- Visitor Centre Host
- Canada Day Crew
- Fresh Air Market Crew
- Bannock and Tea Leaves (Saturdays) Crew
- Amphitheatre Actor/Actress
- Sunday Funday Crew
- Craft Demonstrator
- Nature Walk Leader
Examples of long-term volunteer positions:
Our volunteers are greatly valued and allow us to offer more programs and experiences to the public.
Phone: 780-835-7150 (May to September)
Phone: 780-835-7206 (October – April)
Last reviewed/revised: May 18, 2016