The McLaughlin Story
150 years of Carriages, Cars & Canada Dry
Opening May 20, 2017
Sponsored by AMA
Discover how this family of risk-takers shaped Canada’s transportation industry. See beautifully restored and as-found McLaughlins and McLaughlin-Buicks, join us behind the barriers to get up close and personal with vintage vehicles, and enjoy family fun with interactive games, toys, films and facility tours.
Lots of things to see and do when you visit:
- More than 20 beautifully restored and as-found McLaughlin and McLaughlin-Buick vehicles
- The story of the McLaughlins and the Canadian auto industry
- In Pursuit of McLaughlin – a trivia activity
- White Glove Tours on vehicles with great Canadian stories
- Guided tours of the Warehouse focusing on Canadian stories
- Children’s Farm House full of Canadian toys
- Canadian Inventions interactive game
- Specially designed collector postcards in honour of Canada’s birthday, for visitors to send to their friends – we will mail them for free!
The carriage manufacturing side of “The McLaughlin Story” can be explored at the Remington Carriage Museum in Cardston.
Save with the “Two Museum Experience” special offer found on our Facebook page.
Last reviewed/revised: April 11, 2017