The Friends of Reynolds-Alberta Museum Society are looking for summer students for seasonal Museum Educator positions May 1, 2017 to September 4, 2017.
– Summer Position – (PDF 143 KB)
Would you like to:
- share your love of history?
- learn new skills?
- meet new people?
- increase your knowledge?
- have fun?
Then this is the place for you!
From long-term/regular to short-term/episodic positions, there is a volunteer experience that is just right for you
- Complete the online application on our secure volunteer management system. Click here to apply!
- We will review and determine if there is a match for any of the opportunities we are currently recruiting. Placements are based on finding a match between your abilities, knowledge and needs and the requirements of the museum.
- We will schedule an interview, if there is a volunteer opportunity that suits your interests and qualifications.
- We will retain your information and will send recruitment notices, newsletters and volunteer information as it becomes available, if there aren’t any openings at this time.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Reynolds-Alberta Museum!
Coordinator, Volunteer Resources