Hours of Operation and Admissions
Hours of Operation
2017 Summer Season
Saturday, May 20 to Monday, September 4 (May Long weekend to Labour Day)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Open on Thursday, January 19, 2017 for Iordan-Feast of Jordan
Remainder of the Year
The site is closed to the general public from the day after Labour
Day to the May long weekend.
However, we are open for pre-booked tours, school groups, private functions
and to the general public for special events from Monday to Friday,
8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Admission Rates (Summer Season)
Daily admission to all provincial historic sites, interpretive centres and museums
|Youth (7-17 )
|Family (2 Adults + Youths to a maximum of 8 people)
|Canadian Military and Family (with CFOne card)
|Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society Member
|Outside Friends' Society Member
|Group Bookings (15 or more people)
||10% discount on admission
|All prices include G.S.T.
Admission fees are subject to change without notice.
- Admission rates are payable in Canadian or US funds
- Payment is also accepted by credit card (MasterCard and Visa) and debit card. Sorry, no invoicing
- Please note our pet policy before bringing animals to the Village
- Food concession - open during summer season only
- Museum shop – open during summer season only
- Large picnic area with fire pits (no wood supplied)
- No accommodations or camping on site
- Nearest campground is at Elk Island National Park
- Visitor information centre for the surrounding area
For more information
Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village
Mailing Address Only
c/o 8820 - 112 St. NW
Edmonton, AB T6G 2P8
Ph: (780) 662 3640
Fax: (780) 662 3273
The Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village (UCHV) is located 25 minutes or 50 km (30 miles) east of Edmonton along Highway 16, just 3 km (1.8 miles) east of Elk Island National Park. For visitors traveling westbound along Highway 16, the UCHV is located approximately 30 minutes or 55 km (33 miles) west of Vegreville.
Last reviewed/revised: December 8, 2016